Cellphone Use Policy
- The Library building is designated as a "cell phone free zone."
- Users should turn off or make silent all cell phones when entering the Library building.
- In an emergency, when users must make or receive a cell phone call, they are required to move to the stairwells and use their phone quietly.
- Avoid to use a cell phone's camera or binocular features in the Library.
- If you wish to report inappropriate cell phone use, contact a library staff member at the Information desk.
NOTE: Written library policies & procedures are available at the Circulation Desk.