Library in brief
The library is of central importance to the institution. It is an organic combination of people, collections, and buildings, whose purpose is to assist users in the process of transforming information into knowledge. We are dedicated to the doctrines of information literacy and the values of academic excellence, and work hard so you can achieve your highest goals.
- The Library is committed to ensure free and open access to information for all members of College community.
- Library follows Dewey decimal classification - 22nd edition for classification and AACR 2 for cataloging of library material
- The library currently uses KOHA, an internationally recognizes Library Management System for library automation and compatible latest Library Security System having all standard features.
- IMC Libraries
- The IMC Library system is composed of the Central Library and the Female library. The library primary purpose is to serve the Inaya Community as a whole with the facilities they need for their studies and research Since it was established, the Library has made strong efforts to help in the achievement of aims and objectives of its parent institution. The goal of the Library staff is to provide the best possible service to our Library users.
- Central Library
- This Library building has a stack capacity of 30,000 volumes and seating space for about 200 library users. The present collection is primarily in Arabic and English languages with emphasis on medical and Allied health science field.. In addition to the present collection, the library holdings include periodicals, database subscription, CDs, etc. All the books in the library are shelved in order by call number There is a media room and individual and group study room facilities are also available The Library provides 14 computer workstations with internet access and also Wi-Fi Hotspot facility available for the library users including printing, photocopy & scanning facilities.
- Female Library
- Female Library having all the same facilities which are available in the Central library such as stack capacity, seating space and individual study rooms etc. There are sixteen computers work stations with internet and Wi-Fi facility for the library users